10000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Online technical support
Tissue Closure Clamp introduction
Disposable tissue closure clamp is suitable for the ligation and closure of blood vessels and body cavity tissues during human surgery.
Used to clip and close the tissue bundles in abdominal surgery (removed after surgery).
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 - 100||>100|
|Est. Time(days)||1||To be negotiated|
Large, medium and small
Ligation of the lock which is made of medical POM, the fixed cover and the base is made by ABS.
Safety : Buckle locking device,safer in clipping;Anti-slip off and anti-collapse and opening design;able to maintain flexible ligation stump;non-absorbable materials antibacterial,non-toxic and no human tissue rejection.
Reliable : The tactile sensing should be in the close mode and safety should be felt; clipping and closure are more completely;no developing or artifacts on X-ray,MRI and CT examination: no tissue reaction,no tissue adhesionsoreschar;hinge+bow peg leg, large in the extensional scope of ligation.
Fast : Effective capture and ligation target,reduction of separation of the ligated tissue regionnon-nail-off design, save inf operation time and can replace the
traditional silk ligature;reversing device, to wear suitable surrounding tissue save in operation time.
Su Food and Drug Administration Apparatus Production License No. 20090084
National Machinery Note 20203020002
National Machinery Note 20203020002
According to the ligation range of the ligation lock, the tissue clip can be divided into three types: L, M, and S. The basic dimensions are shown in Table 1. The range of L-type ligation is 9mm～16mm; the range of M-type ligation is 5mm～10mm; the range of S-type ligation is 3mm～6mm.
1. Structure: The tissue clip is composed of a ligation lock, a fixed cover, and a base. The type is shown in the figure below. Up to six ligature locks can be installed in a base.
|Ligature lock |
|a||2.0±0.3||1.3±0.2||1.1±0.2||Fixed cover |
2. Material: The material of the ligation lock is acetaldehyde diethyl acetal, the material of the fixing cover is polypropylene (PP), and the material of the base is acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS).
3. Main performance: The surface of the ligation lock should be smooth and flat, free of flashes, burrs and other defects. The anti-skid teeth on the ligation lock should be clear, complete, and evenly distributed. The surface of the base should be smooth and free of impurities and foreign matter, and the card slot should be intact and free of defects or deformation. The fixed cover should be clean and smooth. The ligation lock shall not appear cracks and breaks when it is completely clamped. When the ligation lock is fully clamped, a 5N weight is hung in the opening direction of the middle of the ligation lock for 30 seconds without deformation, loosening, or breaking. The ligation lock shall not fall off after being installed in the base. The tissue clip should be sterile after sterilization with ethylene oxide and be used for one time.
7. The distal tissue should be removed after clipping.
1. Before using the tissue clamp, please effectively simplify the structure of the ligated tissue so that the ligated tissue is clear. Do not use the ligation lock and tissue forceps as dissecting tools;
2. Do not use the ligature lock as a stop marker;
3. This product is for one-time use only and is destroyed after use;
4. If the package is found to be damaged or the expiration date has passed before use, please do not use it;
5. This product has been sterilized by ethylene oxide before leaving the factory;
6. In order to avoid undesirable consequences, please read the instruction manual carefully before use. ;
7. Under the specified storage conditions, the validity period is 3 years.
8. At the end of the operation, before closing the abdominal wall or chest wall, make sure that the ligation lock is in a normal closed state.
1. The tissue clip cannot be used as an occlusion device for the contraceptive fallopian tube;
2. Those who are allergic to the ingredients of this product, and those who have diffuse mucosal hemorrhage;
3. The tissue at the lesion site is fragile or the tissue is severely necrotic, and the ligation lock is easy to fall off;
4. The diameter of the tissue bundle is too large for patients who use tissue clamp devices;
5. Patients with late-stage distant metastasis of malignant tumors, immunosuppression or immunodeficiency.
1. When the product leaves the factory, the inner packaging is a blister box dialysis paper packaging, the middle packaging is a carton with a product label and product instruction manual inside, and the outer packaging is a corrugated carton, accompanied by a factory inspection report.
2. The following warning signs must be displayed on the outer packaging of the product:
Circular Stapler - Precision Medical